Friday, August 10

Wasteful People Should Vanish From the Face of The Earth

Today, my mum excitedly showed me a bag full of clothes. Full of clothes that have the labels still on. Full of clothes that are of designer label. When I am talking abt designer labels, I am not talking about things like Adidas and Mphosis. I am talking about Armani Exchange. And what are these clothes for? Initially meant for the dump. U ask me why? I wonder why too.

My aunt works at a factory and these are some of the clothes that the clothes factory throws out at the end of the year. Brand new clothes with the tags still on. And I am not talking about 70s looking designs with quirky looking wind-breakers with the wrong colour combi. These are up-to-date jackets which teenagers like me (ok... maybe a bit past teen) may even considering buying at a mall if I see them at afforable rates.

BUT. My aunt wanted to throw it into the dump cos her "up-market" and "high-class" air stewardess daughter won't even take one look at them. No one wants it, except for their maid who tried to steal it when it landed into the rubbish bin previously. So my cousin thought, perhaps she should throw them away. But my aunt tot its such a waste and gave them to me sneakily (because the daughter rants madly if she gives).

So i just started to wonder... Why do some ppl have wierd mindset like... these clothes are mine, if i do not want them, i will not give them to other people too. But these clothes are new with tags still attached, designer labels. Yet, even when the other party doesn't mind having a few new clothes even if they were worn a few time, one REFUSES over her dead body to give them except to the garbage bin. It bugs me to see such wasteful people existing. Especially when I remember people dying in the cold and from hunger in some countries stark naked.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Forget Slow Downloads With NZB Files You Can Easily Find Movies, Console Games, MP3 Singles, Applications and Download Them @ Rapid Rates

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]NZB[/B][/URL]