Sunday, August 26

Life

One thing I realized these few days is when one grows old, more problems come your way. I noe u probably gonna say i am talking crap cos tts common sense. But when you start to experience this yourself, you will understand that "problems" doesnt come at bad hair day level. Its life and death problems.



Yeah, I am being mysterious here. If you followed my blog closely, I mentioned this at the beginning of the year abt some serious problems. 8 months down the road and I can declare my problems not only did not end, but its 一波未平,一波又起。The scale increasing in maginimity (is there such a word?) Heck. Some may kind of know the things that I went through since Jan 2007, especially my dear who been there with me all the way. Actually, I wanna thank those ppl who gave me advice and stood by me when I was stranded in the sea of life. Thanks ppl.



Initially I lamented " God, why did you set me on contract teaching for a year, then NIE?" Why not let me go on permanent bond so that I can continue my studies at NIE immediately after I grad from NUS?"



Now I noe the ans. God has plans to shape me during my contract teaching and during this 1 year at NIE. He needs 2 years for me to go through the trials in life so that I am tough enough to survive in school when I finally grad.



My dad and mum told me sth 2 days back which made me smile. They said I really grew up. They were dumbfounded and amazed at how I rise to the occasion when there is a need. I always thought I was a silly little girl who was like a fly that lost its head. Now I realize, time and trials have made me stronger. Or rather, I was forced to be stronger. Life's test......

No comments: