Wednesday, August 8

Yo everyone!

I am back~! Actually u all noe why no posts recently?

1. Been super busy with content upgrading at NIE during the hols.
Its a crazy 3 weeks whereby 3 mods and 6 exams are being crammed. And its not as if its very easy. The 3 mods are in 繁体字 and some are in 白话 style cos they are ancient books. The 3 mods are 修辞,语法 and 文字学. 文字学 is the worst especially. Its all in 古文 and its like the entire 5000 history of china and its dynasty timeline and happenings to be forced into my head in 3 wks. First time i experience brain-ache. Its not even headache. Its deeper level.

2. I been surveying my blog, but no response from anyone in the tagboard. So I assumed no one has been checking on my blog, haha... so no motivation to blog. So if i noe ppl are constantly checking, I will come and blabber. But if no one reads, I feel like I am talking to myself.

Alright, so that's abt my VERY summarized 2 mths in 1 paragraph. Take note, my summary is improving! hehe..

Oh and regarding why change of look but no posts, that's cos I myself feel that the entire blog look pretty screwed up. And super NOT IT-savvy me had to bug Gerard to fix it for me. AND u guys noe waT? What I need to do in 1 day, he did in 1 min! I need kind frens like him.

So yea, now content upgrading is over and school has started, but not full blast yet since tutorials are not in yet, but I can almost feel the lecturers breathing down my neck. And u noe how it feels? Like as the time for assignment deadlines to draw near, their hands will be around ur neck, wringing you half-dead. I have 9 modules. 9 mind u! And assignments for all 9. But, I must say content up-grading was good training. I am so much more resilient now. I am going by Nike's slogan "Just Do It". No time to think. JUST DO IT.

I noe chewy has gone through this as well. But I still wanna say, NIE is still so much more fun then teaching in school. Cos the diff is in NIE, u can afford to stone for a while in class since u are not the one teaching. But in school teaching, u stone, u die.

I am so thankful for the new friends I made in NIE. Without them, I wonder how life will be like. Actually no need to wonder, I noe --- zombie-like. These ppl make me laugh so hard I wanna cry sometimes. And who said u cant make true frens after sec sch? These ppl supported me thru content upgrading. Studied with me in NTU canteen after lessons at 530 all the way to 930pm just to make sure I noe whats gg on for the 文字学 test the next day (since my head was empty that day. So empty that the tutor asked if there were any qns, I didn't. Why? Cos I din even noe whats going on in the first place.)

I am so grateful, grateful that beyond my XMS gang, I can still meet true ppl like these. =)

No comments: